Yep, I’m calling this Ticked Friday! My friends Sheila and Mike Dentico of Abyroad Cattery have some adult Abys and Somalis they wish to rehome. They are located in Rockland County, NY (near enough to NYC for Sheila to want to dress my Jake in pinstripes). Please contact Sheila if you want to know any more about these wonderful cats.
This is how they raise their kittens. You can tell they’re horribly mistreated 🙂
Here is the list of available adults:
- Raj: Silver Somali neuter, age 8½. Very affectionate, huge coat. Social with other cats. Was her Somali breeding male for several years
- Peggy: Ruddy Aby female, age 6 (the same age as Angel!) Social with other cats. Peggy has had one litter and was a good mom.
- Trixie: Ruddy Aby female, age 3. Social with other cats. Trixie has had one litter and was a good mom.
- Cassie: Ruddy Somali female, very affectionate lap-sitter, age 2. Social with other cats. Cassie has never been bred.
- Brownie: Ruddy Aby male, age 6. Very shy and slow to adjust to changes. Social with other cats. Never used for breeding.
Shelia’s primary objective is to find all these guys great homes, and their adoption charges are very, very reasonable: the price of any medical attention (spaying or neutering if they haven’t been fixed yet, vaccination updates, routine things like that). This is a great opportunity to adopt an older Aby or Somali. Contact Sheila if you need more information.