- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
8 thoughts on “Aby-a-Day – 14 Augusti: Wordless Wednesday (Dashiell’s Ferry Photos…and one of Jacoby)”
The last photo with Jake from 2016 shows how alike they are. Jake had a bit more white on his chin, and Dash has a stronger chin, but it’s no wonder the photographer thought it was the same cat! Yup, despite taking photos of tens of thousands of two-legged passengers in the interim, he remembered a cat after almost three years.
Beautiful cats, beautiful photos – I’m not really surprised that the photographer remembered Jake. Abys must not be common passengers on the ferry. Dash looks like he’s trying to keep his balance a bit. Is he going to have green as his color like Jake did?
LOL he already has green as his colour! Until he gets his own collar, he’s wearing one I had made for Jake plushies.
Dash does this goofy thing with his back feet…it’s actually kind of cute. He sort of sprawls them out.
It IS adorable – and I see cartoons in Dash’s future 🙂 .
Dash is really a cutie, and he does resemble Jake quite a bit!
Dash is gorgeous and his eyes are mesmerizing!